Link building means getting links to your website from other websites. The more relevant links that point to your website, the more Google and other search engines value your content.
How It Works
- You tell us your keywords and URLs (website pages) that you want to rank for.
- Go and put your feet up and relax while our team of writers and link building superheroes get to work writing original and most importantly relevant content. This awesome content will then be put to work to build links back to your website.
- We then send you our detailed report whilst we work on stage 1 or your link building campaign. Once this stage is complete we will move into stage 2 where we drip-feed links slowly for 3+ weeks.
Our Link Building Strategy
We have a carefully crafted strategic marketing process that mimics the natural path or viral content on today’s web. What that means is that the same thing happens in our strategy that happens naturally when something goes viral.
Google actually states that this is exactly what they want. Good quality content that attracts natural links that then go viral. The only difference is that we are making it go viral ourselves.
What Does This Mean For You?
Faster rankings while keeping your website safe by funnelling our links through the things Google loves.
There are 2 major parts to the process when something goes viral:
1. Link Authority – Stage 1
We start this process by creating mini authority sites (blogs and websites) on top-level services such as WordPress, Tumblr and Blogspot. These mini sites then link back to your website.
These mini sites are optimised with relevant original articles, videos and images in your subject matter.
Then it is time to make those sites go viral.
When an authority site posts a new article, lots of other sites write responses and comments that link back to that article. This is exactly what we are simulating. We are creating a viral link structure that pushes link juice back up through 3 layers which then funnel that authority down to your website.
This stage includes:
- Top level sites (WordPress, Blogspot, Tumblr etc)
- Other supporting Web 2 properties
- Supporting bookmark sites
- Supporting web profile links
This is the same for each of our link building packages. The only difference is the amount of links each of the layers gets.
2. Link Volume – Stage 2
The second part of the puzzle in order to rank is link volume. This means syndication of articles to hundreds of other sites.
Articles are slowly drip-fed to our network of PR sites over a period of about 3 weeks. This part of the process has to be done slowly to create a steady link velocity that is natural and spread over a long period of time, instead of all in one go.